If you want to see or feel immediate gratification from your efforts in exercising try to focus on what you will gain immediately from your efforts. It is shown that we are more likely to continue to do something consistently over a long period when we are instantly rewarded by our efforts. Here is a start to the rewards you get immediately after even just one exercise workout. See which ones are worth your effort today.
1. You will have a more peaceful and restful sleep tonight. Consequently, this makes rising in the morning much easier.
2. It enhances mood levels and calms ‘reacting’ impulses – naturally and instantly. It makes working with challenging people and situations much easier.
3. It strengthens your bones. Helps prevent Osteoporosis…statistically 1 out of 2 women will be diagnosed with this disease.
4. It’s an escape…. from work, phones, people, etc. Invites you to “check-in” and be with your awesome and beautiful “self” for however long you choose – each day.
5. Improves your posture and makes your clothes fit better. Although you may not drop a size right away, you will feel more comfortable and confident in your clothes.
6. Decreases appetite for junk foods. Which aids in your sense of self-control and ability to make wiser food choices throughout your day.
7. Strengthens self-confidence. Which makes you naturally more attractive to others.
8. Reduces stress by allowing you to let off emotional steam. The natural endorphins that your body naturally releases with mid to high cardiovascular activity helps you approach and deal with stress confidently and consciously.
9. Allows for simple (and occasional) indulgences. A smart balance between what you “put in” your body and what you “do with” your body is key to living healthfully.
10. Because you must. Truly, if you don’t use it – you will lose it. Build strong habits one day, or one workout at a time. You deserve this small daily investment.