20-Minute Bicep/Tricep Blast!
I realize this sounds like the title of an article in a men’s health magazine…forgive me. Unlike those useless, recycled junk articles, this workout has been tested among various individuals countless times. The results are pretty amazing and should work for just about anyone. Like all workouts, try this out for 4-6 weeks, then switch it up to keep your muscles guessing.
To begin, lets review a few terms that will help in understanding this workout.
- Superset – Performing two exercises back-to-back with no rest in between
- Drop Set – Removing ~20% of the weight immediately following a set, then doing another set with no rest. Repeat once more.
- Muscular Failure – Training to the point that your muscles can not do another repetition while keeping proper form.
- Wide-grip barbell curls: 3 x 10
- Skullcrushers: 3 x 10
- Hammer Curls: 3 drop sets to failure
- Weighted Dips: 3 drop sets to failure
- Cable Curls: 1 x 25
- Overhead Tricep Extension: 1 x 25
- Incline Dumbell Curl: 3 x 10
- Close-Grip Barbell Bench: 3 x 10