This is a great training routine for the serious athlete who are already training intensely but want to elevate their performance. Great for team sports players, as well as individuals, like boxers, swimmers, and tennis players.
This routine will lead to serious increases in explosive strength and speed. You will surely be jumping higher and further while running faster and more effortlessly. Strength will undoubtedly increase in addition.
The great thing about this routine is you don’t need much space and can perform this at home with very little equipment.
Take no rests between each exercise. Rest 2 minutes at the end of each circuit
- Depth jumps: 5 jumps.
- Chest Pass (Medicine Ball): 15 passes
- Explosive Medicine Ball Sit up: 12 reps
- Explosive jumping squats: 10 reps
- Lying bench press throw (Medicine Ball): 15 throws
- Explosive Medicine Ball leg raises: 15 raises
- Jump on and between two benches: 15 jumps
- Overhead pass with Medicine Ball: 15 passes
- Jump rope quickly for 1 minute
Repeat for a total of 2-4 more times.